Instructions on how to enter the Creative Technology Center for Events
** CRITICAL VENUE PARKING AND Creative Technology Center ENTRANCE INFO **
Creative Technology Center is located INSIDE the LA Brewery Arts Complex
The ENTRANCE to the Brewery/Creative Technology Center is THRU the “PEDESTRIAN” GATE - located ½ block south of the North East corner of Main Street and Moulton Avenue. (See MAP below
***PLEASE DO NOT PARK INSIDE the BREWERY ARTS COMPLEX FENCE - UNAUTHORIZED VEHICLES ARE SUBJECT TO TOW.***
Instead *** PARK ON THE STREET ***
FREE street parking is available on Moulton Ave and North Main Street. (See PHOTO and MAP below)
THEN WALK to the “PEDESTRIAN” GATE - located ½ block south of the North East corner of Main Street and Moulton Avenue. SEE the LARGE COMEDY SIGN at the “PEDESTRIAN” GATE. Enter thru the gate and walk toward the buildings.
***Uber/Lyft is recommended. Have your driver drop you off at the “PEDESTRIAN” GATE. Enter thru the gate and walk toward the buildings.***
THE CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY CENTER is the FIRST BUILDING ON THE LEFT after you enter the “PEDESTRIAN” GATE.
(See the vintage white Jaguar parked at the LOBBY door)
Enter to the lobby where tickets are collected. You will then be guided to the performance venue.
The Brewery is private property, we thank you for following our guidelines once you are inside, thanks! Terms and conditions for entry:
See map for entering The Creative Technology Center
Creative Technology Center Events – 2023
Creative Technology Center
The Brewery Arts Complex
604 Moulton Ave.
Los Angeles, Ca 90031
Creative Technology Center Studio Terms & Conditions
● All visitors to Property must immediately sign-in and agree to Studio Terms & Conditions.
● There is no parking on Brewery property. Please park on street, following posted signs.
● No loitering outside of Studio. No filming, staging or set building permitted outside of Studio.
● Front door to Studio must remain closed at all times.
● No alcohol, drugs, or animals are permitted at any time.
● Smoking/Vaping is not permitted in or n ear the studio. The areas on either side of Studio are others’ private property, and off limits to Studio visitors.
● Upstairs residence and stairs are for use of Studio staff only.
● Storage Closets are for use of Studio staff only.
● Studio tools and equipment are for use of Studio staff only.
● Studio kitchen area and refrigerator are for use of Studio staff only.
● Any food or drink supplied by Studio is for Studio staff only.
● All refuse must be disposed of in receptacles provided.
● Do not touch heating & air conditioning equipment, or roll-up door controls under any circumstance.
● Please do not take phone calls outside in public spaces.
● No bicycles, skateboards or other means of personal transport permitted inside at any time.
PARTICIPANT HEREBY UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASES AND FOREVER DISCHARGES ANY PERSONS, ENTITIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNEES, PARENT OR SUBSIDIARY ENTITIES, REPRESENTATIVES, MEMBERS OR AFFILIATES RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE LOCATION FROM ANY AND ALL ACTIONS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CLAIMS OR DEMANDS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE BASED ON NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE AND/OR PRODUCT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS) THAT PARTICIPANT, THEIR HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, SPOUSE, DISTRIBUTEES, GUARDIANS, LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNEES NOW HAVE OR MAY HEREAFTER HAVE FOR ANY INJURY TO PARTICIPANT OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO THEIR PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN EVENT AT LOCATION AS DESCRIBED HEREIN.
PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS THIS IS AN IMPORTANT LEGAL DOCUMENT RELATING TO THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT, AND BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL, IS WAIVING ANY AND ALL LEGAL RIGHTS THEY MAY HAVE AGAINST THE LOCATION.
PARTICIPANT HEREBY AFFIRMS THEY ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, AND HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS DOCUMENT TO UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. PARTICIPANT IS AWARE THIS DOCUMENT IS A RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT ENFORCEABLE AGAINST THEM (AND THEIR HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, DISTRIBUTEES, GUARDIANS, LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS) IN A COURT OF LAW.