Creative Technology Center Studio Terms & Conditions
● All visitors to Property must immediately sign-in and agree to Studio Terms & Conditions.
● There is no parking on Brewery property. Please park on street, following posted signs.
● No loitering outside of Studio. No filming, staging or set building permitted outside of Studio.
● Front door to Studio must remain closed at all times.
● No alcohol, drugs, or animals are permitted at any time.
● Smoking/Vaping is not permitted in or n ear the studio. The areas on either side of Studio are others’ private property, and off limits to Studio visitors.
● Upstairs residence and stairs are for use of Studio staff only.
● Storage Closets are for use of Studio staff only.
● Studio tools and equipment are for use of Studio staff only.
● Studio kitchen area and refrigerator are for use of Studio staff only.
● Any food or drink supplied by Studio is for Studio staff only.
● All refuse must be disposed of in receptacles provided.
● Do not touch heating & air conditioning equipment, or roll-up door controls under any circumstance.
● Please do not take phone calls outside in public spaces.
● No bicycles, skateboards or other means of personal transport permitted inside at any time.
PARTICIPANT HEREBY UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASES AND FOREVER DISCHARGES ANY PERSONS, ENTITIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNEES, PARENT OR SUBSIDIARY ENTITIES, REPRESENTATIVES, MEMBERS OR AFFILIATES RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE LOCATION FROM ANY AND ALL ACTIONS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES, CLAIMS OR DEMANDS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE BASED ON NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE AND/OR PRODUCT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS) THAT PARTICIPANT, THEIR HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, SPOUSE, DISTRIBUTEES, GUARDIANS, LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNEES NOW HAVE OR MAY HEREAFTER HAVE FOR ANY INJURY TO PARTICIPANT OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO THEIR PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN EVENT AT LOCATION AS DESCRIBED HEREIN.
PARTICIPANT UNDERSTANDS THIS IS AN IMPORTANT LEGAL DOCUMENT RELATING TO THEIR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT, AND BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL, IS WAIVING ANY AND ALL LEGAL RIGHTS THEY MAY HAVE AGAINST THE LOCATION.
PARTICIPANT HEREBY AFFIRMS THEY ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, AND HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS DOCUMENT TO UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. PARTICIPANT IS AWARE THIS DOCUMENT IS A RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT ENFORCEABLE AGAINST THEM (AND THEIR HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, DISTRIBUTEES, GUARDIANS, LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS) IN A COURT OF LAW.
COVID SAEFTY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS
While participating in Club 137 “social distancing” must be practiced and face coverings worn at all times to reduce the risks of exposure to COVID-19. Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is spread mainly from person-to-person contact, Michael Page and the Creative Technology Center have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. However, Michael Page and the Creative Technology Center cannot guarantee that its participants, volunteers, partners, or others in attendance will not become infected with COVID-19. In light of the ongoing spread of COVID-19, individuals who fall within any of the categories below should not engage in Production events and/or other face to face activities. By attending the Production, I certify that I do not fall into any of the following categories:
● Individuals who currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath among others as referenced by the Center For Disease Control at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019- ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html;
● Individuals who have traveled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in the U.S. that has experienced or is experiencing sustained community spread of COVID-19; or
● Individuals who believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities or the health care team responsible for their treatment.
1. DUTY TO SELF-MONITOR: I agree to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (symptoms typically include fever, cough, and shortness of breath) and, contact Michael Page at firstname.lastname@example.org if I experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after the last date in participating or volunteering in the Production.
2. LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS: I acknowledge that I have obtained adequate consideration in association with the EVENT and I willingly engage in the EVENT. I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY , CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND OR NATURE AGAINST ALL RELEASED PARTIES, EITHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, FAULT OR CONDUCT OF ANY KIND ON THE PART OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, BODILY INJURY, ILLNESS, ECONOMIC LOSS OR OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, WHICH I, MY HEIRS, MY ESTATE, ASSIGNEES, NEXT OF KIN AND/OR LEGALLY APPOINTED OR DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVES, MAY HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREINAFTER ACCRUE ON MY BEHALF, WHICH ARISE OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE FROM MY PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT.
3. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK. I acknowledge and understand the following:
● Participation includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may
reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist;
● I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties; and
● I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm and loss associated with the Production, including any injury, harm and loss caused by the negligence, fault or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
MEDICAL ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND RELEASE. I acknowledge the health risks associated with the Production, including but not limited to transient dizziness, lightheaded, fainting, nausea, muscle cramping, musculoskeletal injury, joint pains, sprains and strains, heart attack, stroke, or sudden death. I agree that if I experience any of these or any other symptoms during the Production, I will discontinue my participation immediately and seek appropriate medical attention. I DO HEREBY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY CLAIM WHATSOEVER WHICH ARISES OR MAY HEREAFTER ARISE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY FIRST AID, TREATMENT, OR SERVICE RENDERED IN CONNECTION WITH MY PARTICIPATION IN THE PRODUCTION. As a participant, volunteer, or attendee, I recognize that my participation, involvement and/or attendance at the Production is voluntary and may result in personal injury (including death) and/or property damage. By attending, observing or participating in the Production, I acknowledge and assume all risks and dangers associated with your participation and/or attendance at the Production, and I agree that: (a) Michael Page and the Creative Technology Center (b) the property or site owner(s) of the Production, and (c) all past, present and future affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, volunteers, vendors, partners, directors, investors, and officers, of such entities (subsections (a) through (c), collectively, the "Released Parties"), will not be responsible for any personal injury (including death), property damage, or other loss suffered as a result of my participation in, attendance at, and/or observation of the Production, regardless if any such injuries or losses are caused by the negligence of any of the Released Parties. BY ATTENDING AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE PRODUCTION, I AM GIVING A FULL RELEASE OF LIABILITY TO THE RELEASED PARTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
GOVERNING LAW; VENUE. This agreement is to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California applicable to contracts made and to be performed wholly within such state, and without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. Any suit brought hereon shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts sitting in Los Angeles, California. Each party hereby agrees that any such court shall have in personam jurisdiction over it and consents to service of process in any manner authorized by California law. The parties hereby expressly waive (i) any claim or defense that such forum is not convenient or proper; and (ii) trial by jury.
Creative Technology Center
The Brewery Arts Complex
604 Moulton Ave.
Los Angeles, Ca 90031